1. Purpose of a CCTV System
We use CCTV Systems to record images to assist in the provision of a safe and secure environment for the benefit of those who work at and visit skyrocket offices, and for the protection of our property. Monitoring of CCTV Systems helps us to:
- maintain public safety;
- maintain the security of our property;
- assist in the prevention of crime;
- reduce the fear of crime and offer reassurance to staff; and
- facilitate the apprehension and prosecution of offenders in relation to crime.
We consider the processing of personal data for these purposes to be in our legitimate interests so that we can have a safe workplace.
2. Control of Access
3. Collection of Personal Information
4. Personal Information You Provide to Us
5. Personal Information Collected via Technology
6. Personal Information We Receive from Other Sources
7. Collection of Company or Organization Information
8. Use of Information
9. Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties, but we may pass your information along to a third party if we feel they can better fulfill your consultation or service request.
In order to build the solutions for you, we may engage third parties to assist us, and, in connection with such assistance, we may provide them with Personal Information that you have provided and that is necessary for them to assist us.
We also use third parties to maintain and store your Personal Information and to process any payment you make to us. Generally, these third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by us.
If our company or our assets are acquired by another company, that company will possess the Personal Information collected by us and it will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of us or users of our websites or our customers’ websites.
10. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
11. Regarding Minors
visitors who are under the age of 18.